Ram V Chary – The Secrets to Boost Business Productivity
Have you seen a dip in business productivity lately? If yes, this can pose a serious problem in the near future. The market is fiercely competitive. To establish your business presence in the market, it is essential for you to know the key reasons why your business productivity has dropped and what can you do to revive it?
Ram V Chary is an esteemed business expert who has held several important positions in esteemed companies. He has been the CEO and the President of Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc, served as the Executive Vice President of Global Commercial Services, and has been the Technology Division Head at Fidelity National Information Services Inc. He has also been a non-executive and non-independent Executive Director with Firstsource Solutions Limited and has been associated with technology consulting and infrastructure outsourcing with IBM Global Services.
Besides work, he is deeply into charity and supports the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, an esteemed organization that is devoted to research on blood cancers. During his spare time, he loves to play golf and enjoys hiking. He also loves to keep updates on tennis and football.
When it comes to optimizing business productivity, it is important to focus on your energy first over task management. There is a common mistake that most business leaders make; they focus more on time management and tasks. They do not pay attention to managing their energies that are also essential for improving productivity. This is why they fail to compete with their peers and the success of their business dips.
How can you maximize the productivity levels for your business?
Being a leader or a professional at the management level means you need to pay attention to their energy. For instance, the following factors are responsible for sapping the vital energy out of you Employees monitoring software –
- You should identify bad habits and get rid of them as soon as possible. For instance, lack of good rest and sleep saps the energy out of you.
- Drinking alcohol hampers your focus, and you feel drained at work.
- You need to control emotional outbursts at work that often damage your relationships with colleagues and juniors.
He suggests that the following factors can be easily embraced in your daily routine to boost mental and physical productivity at work-
- Good nutrition-at the end of the day, you are what you eat, and so make sure you eat lots of vegetables, fresh fruits, and healthy food.
- Stay hydrated-Dehydration makes you feel exhausted and tired all the time. Make sure you drink lots of water daily.
- Meditation-This helps you with work burnouts. Practice deep breathing exercises as they silence the cluttering thoughts and fears that often crop up in your mind.
- Rest well-Make sure you do the things that you love and rest well with good sleep. Once home, focus on your family or hobbies that give you the opportunity to relax.
Ram V Chary sums up by saying these simple yet powerful tips can really largely help you to boost your energy levels not only at work but at home too. They can rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul to make you successful at every endeavor with success!